M Clinic provides cheap, confidential and non-judgmental HIV and STI testing, treatment and associated services for men who have sex with men, trans people and non-binary people in a casual and relaxed environment.
- STI screening – including chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, hepatitis A, B and C, and HIV.
- Vaccinations – Hepatitis A and B, and Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
- Peer Education – Sexual health educators are available to see clients for informal sessions to discuss STIs, HIV and sexual practices – all in the context of risk reduction and staying safe.
- Sauna Clinic – We offer weekly HIV/STI testing for men who have sex with men at Perth Steamworks on Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm.
- LinQ Medical – GP-led Medicare-billing service within the same premises providing PrEP prescriptions, general health consultations and mental health consultations.
- Interpretation – We also offer interpreter services free of charge! If you need an interpreter, please let us know in advance and we can book one for you!
- Products –We sell lube and condoms at discounted prices. We also sell ATOMO HIV self-test kits.
There are two ways to book an appointment with us:
- Online Booking – if you have no symptoms and want to have a sexual health consultation, vaccination appointment or peer discussion.
- Call Us – if you have symptoms, if you are a contact of an STI, or if you want to book in for a PrEP appointment at LinQ Medical.
2 Clive Street, West Perth