M Clinic provides cheap, confidential and non-judgmental HIV and STI testing, treatment and associated services for men who have sex with men, trans people and non-binary people in a casual and relaxed environment.
- STI screening – including chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, hepatitis A, B and C, and HIV.
- Vaccinations – Hepatitis A and B, and Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
- Peer Education – Sexual health educators are available to see clients for informal sessions to discuss STIs, HIV and sexual practices – all in the context of risk reduction and staying safe.
- Outreach Clinics – We offer weekly HIV/STI testing for patrons at Perth Steamworks on Thursdays from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. We also offer HIV/STI testing for patrons on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month (excluding public holidays) from 12pm to 2pm at Club 103.
- PrEP Clinics – GP-led Medicare-billing service within the same premises providing PrEP prescriptions.
- Interpretation – We also offer interpreter services free of charge! If you need an interpreter, please let us know in advance and we can book one for you!
- Products –We sell lube and condoms at discounted prices. We also sell Atomo HIV self-test kits.
There are two ways to book an appointment with us:
- Online Booking – if you have no symptoms and want to have a sexual health consultation, vaccination appointment or peer discussion.
- Call Us – if you have symptoms, if you are a contact of an STI, or if you want to book in for a PrEP appointment.
2 Clive Street, West Perth