WAAC values and welcomes all feedback and complaints about its services. Your feedback gives us valuable information and the opportunity to learn and improve so we can provide high quality services to you.
Clients, families, carers, advocates and community members are welcome to provide feedback to WAAC. Your right to privacy and confidentiality will be respected at all times.
Our feedback process
You can provide feedback by:
Your feedback will be forwarded to HR and the CEO. HR will send you a letter of response acknowledging receipt of feedback
- Assess and Address
- WAAC will assess and investigate your complaint with integrity and in an objective and unbiased manner
- WAAC may contact you to seek further information
- Reasons for decisions
WAAC will aim to resolve all complaints and provide you with a response within 21 working days
- If this timeline cannot be met, WAAC will inform you and provide an alternative timeline
- Review and close
- If you are satisfied with the outcome, the matter is closed and will be considered in future operational planning
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you may request for an external review
You can also find our Feedback Process as a PDF document