Did you know you can call on Freedom staff to come and visit your school or workplace?
Our staff can provide a range of free presentations, workshops and training for groups to learn critical information about supporting the LGBTIQA+ community.
Sessions can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation or specific context and can cover:
- LGBTIQA+ 101: Understanding sexuality, gender and sex
- Myths and issues faced by LGBTIQA+ young people
- Understanding LGBTIQA+ people’s personal perspectives
- Values and attitudes surrounding LGBTIQA+ diversity
- Types of homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and other discrimination against LGBTIQA+ people, its impact on LGBTIQA+ young people and how to respond to it
- Psychosocial health factors and statistics for LGBTIQA+ young people
- Framework for supporting LGBTIQA+ young people and inclusive practice
- Medical and social transition information and considerations for trans people
We can also provide information and visibility resources.
Fill out the form below to contact our community development team to organise training for your organisation.